Marijuana edibles come in many different types, forms and sizes. One type of marijuana edibles is food. Food industries are making a killing with each new dawn as more and more countries are allowing controlled use of marijuana and marijuana products for either recreational or medicinal purposes. In light of this and with ready market, manufacturers are increasingly producing foods infused with marijuana, otherwise known as marijuana edible. Note that while food is commonly defined to include drinks, hereby drinks are strictly not part of the reference in food.
Examples of food edibles
Lollipops, brownies, cookies, bread, beef jerky and many others are some of the foods which can be permeated with marijuana. This can be done directly by either using marijuana infused oils buy my weed online when frying or cooking or by smearing marijuana infused butter on other foods like breads.
Some benefits of marijuana infused foods
- Improved appetite: Poor appetite can be very concerning due to the repercussions that come with it such as weight loss, poor weight gain and increased risk to illnesses due to lowered immunity. A bite of marijuana edibles can promote the desire to eat and improve one’s appetite hence preventing onset of the aforementioned ill effects.
- Adequate sleep: There is no bad lack as experiencing insomnia- rolling side to side in the bed, staring at the ceiling, checking the clock every second doesn’t help. Edibles, especially of the indica strain can come in very handy for people going through this problem.
- Energy and morale
booster:Ever felt dull, dump and without an iota of zeal to work? The worst part is that this feeling occurs when there are important assignments to be completed. Well there is some good news. Food edibles made from Cannabis sativa strain helps to energize and boost one’s mood and increase one’s attention span.
- Potency: Edible have relatively lower potent compared to smoking marijuana. However, while this is good, the effects last a bit longer than those from smoking marijuana.
- Pain reliever: Marijuana edibles are used for medicinal purposes to manage both acute and chronic pain due to illnesses and conditions like arthritis, headache, bone and joint injuries e.t.c. Importantly, these medicines should be used safely with a physician’s prescription
- Decency and discreteness: Depending on how one perceives decency, there are those who wouldn’t want to smoke or be seen smoking marijuana although they crave marijuana. Food edibles offer an alternative to smoking marijuana.
To conclude, marijuana edibles can potentially produce undesired feelings such as stomach upset, stomach pain and nausea when taken while hungry. There is also a high possibility of overdose as a result of over-consuming marijuana edibles because there is a great risk of assuming that the drug is not working since effects take longer to occur compared to the almost immediate onset associated with smoking. Caution of overdose should also be exercised more when preparing home-made edible as